Enemies to Lovers with E. Kaiser Writes
Greetings one and all! I have E. Kaiser Writes here with us today to talk about a very fun romance archtype known as enemies-to-lovers. Done right, I'll ship a pair of these bantering babies to the moon and back. E. Kaiser is the author of multiple novels, but most notably the Thaw series, which are spun out of The Snow Queen , and which I'm dying to read someday. She's also a brilliant artist. I mean, just look at her covers - she drew most of them herself! E. Kaiser Writes Christian/Fantasy/Kingdom Fiction/Retellings/Mystery Author of Thaw Website ~ Blog ~ Amazon ~ Goodreads ~ Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Pinterest Love Thy Enemy… Mindfully, And With Logical Progression! Fiction often deals with the theme of “Friends to Enemies”, possibly most famously in the case of Edmund Dantes in The Count of Monte Cristo, but I find the opposite theme of “Enemies to Friends” to be among the absolute most compelling journey’s I ever read. (One such brief relationship arc bet...
Comments
Post a Comment
Find this post helpful? Leave a comment and let me know!