Indie e-Con 2018 Winners!

Note to self: Add "Prize organizer" to my list of people to recruit next year.

Anywho. I'm here to let all of you know who won what in Indie e-Con this year.

To start off: The Book Awards. As there are a lot of these, and they're all so shiny, I've given them their own page. Go check it out, and congratulate these lovely authors on their hard work!

Now, the writing contest. Go here to find out the lovely winners of that contest - and the lovely prizes that they're getting.  The finalist stories will be posted over the course of next week.

Now, for the rest of the winners:

Most comments
Sarah Taleweaver
(Savannah Grace held her own for the first day or so, but only Sarah kept it up 'til the end)

Word War 
Deborah O'Carroll 
(This girl wrote 10,174 words!)

Games: 
Erika Mathews
(Like, she got every "Guess-and-match" correct, and I selected several of her quotes for Bring your own Book) 

Review Drawing
Erika Mathews
(She also left twice the reviews that anyone else did, so...)

Congratulations all. Contact me and I'll get back with you tomorrow evening about your prizes. The Sharing giveaways will be drawn and contacted privately once everyone else has selected their prizes and I know what my slush is.)

And now ... for next year's contest e-con, theme...

Characters

(And I'll have details for Magic Mirror Submission up on Monday or Tuesday. If you submitted a book for the latest Rooglewood contest, didn't win, and would like to take advantage of a group release/promotion, make sure that you have it polished as well as possible.)

Comments

  1. And ooh, I'm excited about next year's theme! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooohhhh, characters! That sounds fabulous!

    Congrats to all the contest and giveaway winners!

    Looking forward to the Magic Mirrors post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Find this post helpful? Leave a comment and let me know!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing: The Arista Challenge

Accurate Dialogue with Kelsey Bryant

Handling the Physical with Tammy Lash