Show and tell: Historical Fiction



I'm here with my stack of indie historical fiction! In the comments below, tell me the best indie historical you've ever read.

And the lovely historical fiction written by our Indie e-Con authors. Please note that I have not personally read every book listed below (though I have read something by every author), so listing below is not necessarily a GiraffeCrafts' endorsement.

Mild caution for violence and romance.


  

 

 
(Emmeline's author was an Indie e-Con author last year, but unfortunately did not have the time to commit to the event this year -  BUT I STILL WANTED TO SHOUT HER OUT!)

 
Caution for wartime violence

Caution for mild violence and time-travel magic
    

  


Biographies:

Mild caution for violence. Also, while the author is indie published, this particular volume was traditional, hence the price.





Comments

  1. I’ve read some wonderful historical indie fiction! I’ll highlight two: Sufficient Grace by Jessica Greyson (intriguing Western with great characters and plot!) and Patience Royale, whose debut novel Midnight Justice is releasing this August! It’s also a Western, and Patience has a gift for painting pictures with words and crafting vivid description that just leaves me staring in awe at the page. :) She just put up a website (http://patienceroyale.blogspot.com/p/behind-desk.html) and a Facebook author page for staying updated. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of historical fiction. Wow.
    Basically all the historical fiction I've read in the last five or six years was traditionally published, and probably made up less than 5% of my overall reading intake. So . . . yeah. :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Find this post helpful? Leave a comment and let me know!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing: The Arista Challenge

Accurate Dialogue with Kelsey Bryant

Handling the Physical with Tammy Lash