Indie e-Con 2018 Day 4 - Contemporary Wrap-up

Day four is at a close! Just two days left...

Don't forget to put your day's wordcount in the comments below! Someone's going to get an awesome prize.


Recap:

Game - Cover Snapshots
Author Panel 
Contemporary Show-and-Tell

Social Issues with J. J. Francesco
Worldview Conflicts with Kelsey Bryant
Christian Themes in Contemporary with Hope Ann
Modernized Retellings with Angie Thompson
Children's Contemporary with Erika Mathews
Writing Children with Victoria Lynn

Handling Technology with Angie Thompson

Don't forget, the person who leaves the most comments across ALL of the Indie e-Con posts will win a special prize package.
If you leave a review on the book of any Indie e-Con author THIS WEEK on your blog or on Goodreads, you can enter it towards another giveaway. (I only have three entries over there!)
Sharing the posts via social media (Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, ect.) gives you a chance to enter for MORE prizes! (Sarah Taleweaver has sooooome competition now, but she's still trouncing them!)
Don't forget to vote in the Book Awards!

See you all tomorrow! Happy Writing!

Comments

  1. The reason I have so many entries is that I'm basically pinning 75% of the posts to at least one board, sometimes two, for easy reference. Actually, I probably could've pinned today's post on writing children for adults to another two boards . . .
    I should probably add up my wordcount. It's not very high, I'm sure. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, my wordcount so far for the week is 3612 words. Wordcount for today: 1070 words. I don't think I'm getting that prize. xD

      Delete
  2. 2022 words today. Didn't write any yesterday though. Aaand these were all wordwarring with Jenelle again--that's all I get anything done with apparently. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got 1,801 words yesterday! The counts are moving up ;D

    ~ Savannah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Find this post helpful? Leave a comment and let me know!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing: The Arista Challenge

Accurate Dialogue with Kelsey Bryant

Handling the Physical with Tammy Lash