Indie e-Con 2018 - Tales of Tomorrow


Sci-Fi is all about tomorrow. I mean, there are some exceptions, but, on the whole, it's about the achievements or backslides that we're going to be making in the years to come. And, I don't know about you, but I really wish that tomorrow would hurry up and get here so I can have a hoverboard.

In that spirit, I went through the blogs, goodreads bookshelves, and Pinterest boards of our authors and drooled over the lovely books that THEY say that we're going to get in the future. I've compiled a list of fifteen that I think sound preeeeetty spiffy.

Your mission? Figure out which of these titles belong to which authors. Email your guesses to kendraeardnek@gmail.com. In the comments, tell me which of these books you're most looking forward (but don't give it away!). Also, let me know if there are any other WIP's belonging to us e-Con authors that you wish it was tomorrow so that you can read.

Now edited with answers.


1. Spicebringer
H.L. Burke

2. The Comforts we Despise
Emily Mundell

3. How to Grow a Tulip in Fifty Thousand Words
Kendra E. Ardnek

4. Gladiator
Kimia Wood

5. Scarred
Laurie Lucking

6. I Don't Dance
Jesseca Wheaton

7. Surrender's Strength
Erika Mathews

8. Letters from the Dragon's Son
Tammy Lash

9. Loyalty
Rachel Rossano

10. Swords of Time
Sarah Allerding 

11. The Clawthorn Rose
Kyle Robert Shultz

12. The Flame and the Arrow
E. Kaiser Writes

13. Beyond Her Calling
Kellyn Roth

14. SAFE
Victoria Lynn

15. Half-Hidden
Kendra E. Ardnek
(Yes, I did include two of my books, I was frustrated about how few I could find on the other authors' shelves)

Comments

  1. Ooooh. This. I can do this. I think.
    I'm looking forward to Half-Hidden, obviously. And while I'm not sure what The Clawthorne Rose is, it sounds cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What I know of Half-Hidden is pretty fun ... now if only the author would hurry up and write it *sidewise glare.* And Clawthorne Rose is a book you want to read. If the author's other books are anything to go on, at any rate.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Find this post helpful? Leave a comment and let me know!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing: The Arista Challenge

Accurate Dialogue with Kelsey Bryant

Handling the Physical with Tammy Lash